Sue’s Press Kit
Sue is a Speaker, Trainer, Author, and Radio Host. Sue London is known for helping people create the life they desire. She hosts a radio show on this topic called ‘Get Inspired’ and empowers audiences through her dynamic motivational speaking. She encourages people to adopt a positive attitude and stay true to their dreams – as she has personally done so successfully in her own life.
In her earlier adult life, Sue experienced a series of challenges, including Crohns Disease, abuse, life or death pregnancy, a near death experience and being told that she had 30 minutes to live. After all that she learned her husband of 16 years had a girlfriend. Sue got a divorce, become empowered, and took control of her own life. That is when the healing began. Sue’s disease went away. Not only did she survive but she went on to thrive and create an entirely new life.
Sue wanted to help others cope with adversities in their life and wrote a book, “Soar Above It All”. This book weaves in her true-life experiences with relationship issues; self-esteem challenges; back-to-back health threats and coping with near death. She has also authored two children’s books. And today she is going to help you learn tools and techniques that will help you create the life you desire!
Soar Above Your Adversities
The Healing Power of Pets
Experiencing The Unknown
On The Other Side
Signs From Our Angels
- TALKING POINTS
- Sue’s experience of challenges, including Crohns Disease, abuse, life or death pregnancy, a near death experience, being told that she had 30 minutes to live, and divorce
- Sue’s connection with angels
- Sue London’s books – Soar Above It All – Overcoming Adversities in Life; Rocky’s
- Trip To The Hospital; Rocky’s Positive Thoughts Coloring Book
- Sue’s radio program – Get Inspired Radio6. Sue’s training and coaching program
- SAMPLE QUESTIONS
- Would you please share the details of the challenges you faced in your life?
- Who played the huge role in your healing?
- Can you tell us more about what exactly happened when you had the near death experience?
- Give us some examples of tools and techniques you used in healing physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually?
- What was the biggest lesson you learned from your challenges?
- How do you live your life differently now?
- How do animals help people heal?
- You have a huge connection to angels. Tell us how they have helped guide you.
- Tell us about how your books are helping others – Soar Above It All – Overcoming Adversities in Life; Rocky’s Trip To The Hospital; Rocky’s Positive Thoughts Coloring Book
- Tell us about Sue London, the Radio Host and Executive Producer, of Get Inspired Radio. How did that career unfold? What kinds of miracles have happened due to your radio show?
- Tell us more how you are helping others get their messages out there.
- How can our listeners connect with you?
- BONUS GIFTS
When the listeners sign up for our newsletter at www.AskSueLondon.com they will receive a powerful meditation to help them in the present moment.
- LINKS TO WHERE OUR INTERVIEW WILL BE PROMOTED
SUE LONDON`S MEDIA APPEARANCES
SUE LONDON’S RADIO SHOW APPEARANCES
SUE LONDON’S TV SHOW APPEARANCES