- Thursday, 12 September 2013 15:58
Here is a powerful exercise to do to help you get grounded. Enjoy!
Janet Nestor, MA LPC DCEP
- Stand in a chi gong position, feet shoulder width apart.
- Relax your shoulders and concentrate on breathing from your belly.
- Ask your angels to place your body in perfect position for maximum energy flow.
- Sink a grounding chord, as wide as your hips and from your belly button into the ground and deep into the Earth until it reaches the center of the Earth.
- Pause until you feel the energy of the earth and all the energetic food She has for you.
- Once you can feel the energy, bring the Earth’s essence up the cord and into your lower Dan Tien (in the center of your lower belly) and allow it to flow through your body and up your body and out your crown chakra and on into the cosmos.
- Notice your energy.
- Reach up to your crown chakra. Open an imaginary flap to that chakra, dust it off and (using your hands and your imagination) clean your spiritual umbilical cord that extends up through your spiritual chakras and into the cosmos.
- Send the chord up into the heavens until you can feel all the love, wisdom, and beauty of the Creator of All.
- Allow that love, wisdom, and beauty to flow into the chord, down through your crown and into your body filling it with love and light.
- Continue to flow the energy down through your body and down your legs to the chakra in each of your feet (right at or slightly below the ball of your foot). From your feet send the Creative energy of the Universe into the Earth, giving her much needed love which is Her spiritual food.
- Notice your energy.
- Now mix the energies throughout your body. Using your right hand, bring the Earth energy up the center of your body and out through your crown chakra. And using your left hand bring the spiritual energy from the Cosmos down through your body and send it down into the Earth.
- Alternating hands in a controlled wave-like motion, bring the energy up your body from Earth and down your body from the Cosmos.
- Continue mixing the energies until you feel the job is complete.
- Your arms are now hanging comfortably on the left and right sides of your body.
- Notice your energy and how you feel physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.
- Bring your hands together at your naval area: Right hand resting on your body and your left hand resting on top of your right. Feel the warmth of your body mix with the warmth of your hands.
- Notice your breath, your body, and how refreshed, clear, and fully present you feel
- Give thanks
Handout: A Day of Radical Self-Care
This grounding technique is from Soul Detective training and my own intuitive work.
- Thursday, 12 September 2013 15:53
I love making all our family’s food from scratch. Our family does not eat anything with additives. Here is a healthy delicious Lisa shared with me that my family absolutely LOVES. Enjoy!
Go to this link to pick up the Salsa recipe ….
- Thursday, 25 July 2013 16:31
Purchase your own copy of Finding N-E-D : NO Evidence of Disease, the story of Amanda Faye Brown by Michael W Brown. To purchase please visit http://bit.ly/18F5gA5
Finding NED: No Evidence of Disease is a heartfelt true story of love, loss, and hope. Diagnosed with malignant melanoma, Amanda Faye Brown started on a long, difficult journey through the disease, and had the wisdom and foresight to gather her thoughts into a journal. Compiling these journal entries and interspersing them with his own thoughts, telling their story from first meeting through marriage to tearful days at the hospital, Michael Brown shares the struggles and sorrows that came with his wife’s cancer. Their beautiful, poignant story is a treasure.
- Michael Brown’s book – a must read for everyone!