Bring Adrenals and Chakras into the Present Moment with this powerful exercise
In order for you to be relaxed internally, with the Autonomic Nervous System balanced, your chakra system has to be adjusted to the day you are in, not stuck somewhere in the past or future.
Ask your chakra system and each of your chakras to come into the moment (clearly state the date and time)
This chakra exercise is best done morning and evening so your chakra system stays in the moment.
Check your chakras one at a time to make sure they are open and spinning in a clockwise direction. (For direction, visualize the back of the clock resting on your chest, and the face pointing out into the world).
Let the 1st chakra be a mixing tank to create a new configuration of information for the lower chakras.
Chakra 1, 2, 3, when open, heightens emotional sensations. Dial them down to 20% 30% open and this allows the body to shut off so the adrenals can rest and self-regulate.
- More neutral feelings
- Freedom from judgment and criticism of self and others
- The ability to stay out of the drama of the moment
- Fewer feelings of fear so the body can rest
- The ability to respond appropriately
- Confidence so you are no longer hypervillegent
- The full ability to respond in an appropriate way.
Working with 1,2, and 3 helps the heart refine inner wisdom.
Charkra 4 (the heart) harmonizes all of the parts of you and provides a peace you can feel and experience. Set the heart chakra at 50% open so you can be compassionate without being overwhelmed by others or situations.
Chakras 5, 6, 7 – can create heightened awareness, so keep them at 60% open, especially the 7th so you can receive cosmic energy.
Adrenals glands: Our goal is to put them into new cycles that can run for the day, a month, any number of years, or and for a life time. These cycles are appropriate for the situation, and are flowing, flexible, and healthy.
Janet Nestor, MA LPC DCEP
- Handout: A Day of Radical Self-Care
- www.mindfulpathways.com email@example.com
- This Chakra Balance is adapted from the teaching of fellow Soul Detective Jennifer Colosshey. It has been adapted for A Day of Radical Self-Care Workshops.